Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NCETC

Technorati Tags:

I'll be presenting at NCETC next week. Here's my schedule:

Prg.#: E060
Session: Create Your Own Social Network with Ning
Room: Victoria B
Room Capacity: 126
Day: Wednesday
Time: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM


Prg.#: E058
Session: Harnessing the Power of the Network: Creating a PLC
Room: Victoria C
Room Capacity: 126
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM


Prg.#: E059
Session: The Art of Instant Moodles
Room: Victoria C
Room Capacity: 126
Day: Thursday
Time: 9:15 AM to 10:15 AM


There seems to be one other person presenting on Ning, 2 others (including David Warlick & misstizzy) on PLN (oh why did I call it PLC in my session description?) and I can't find anyone else talking about Moodle. So I think that bodes well. Although last year only 5 guys showed up to my Moodle session, but we had a great time :)

I hope to blog and tweet while I am there. I'll be using ncetc & ncetc08 as my tags. Hopefully David Warlick will be adding ncetc08 to hitchhikr - the best way to keep track of conferences!

I'm really looking forward to seeing some friends and have some plans already made! Let me know if you're headed to NCETC!

No comments: