Thursday, November 13, 2008

What blogger type are you?

Michelle Martin over at The Bamboo Project Blog directed me to the Typealyzer website that analyzes your blog. Based on your blog text the Typealyzer will assess what "role" you write from. Now I have taken several Myers Briggs test in my day - I'm a typical ENFJ, so I was interested to see what my blog is :)

Apparently I am a:

ISTP - The Mechanics

The independent and problem-solving type. They are especially attuned to the demands of the moment are masters of responding to challenges that arise spontaneously. They generally prefer to think things out for themselves and often avoid inter-personal conflicts.

The Mechanics enjoy working together with other independent and highly skilled people and often like seek fun and action both in their work and personal life. They enjoy adventure and risk such as in driving race cars or working as policemen and firefighters.








I like the fact that this sees my blog as not only independent and as a risk taker. I think both of those fit what I want to become as an educator, and I do think that firefighters are quite akin to teachers at times!

But how can this information help me? Well, I think understanding the persona that my blog presents to the public, can aid me in the direction I want to go in.

No comments: