Wednesday, November 26, 2008
2008 Edublog Nominations
In trying to decide who to nominate, I actually used my trending data from google reader. Instead of using what I read, I looked at what blogs I shared the most on my shared items page from google reader. Even though the read data is good, I think the shared items show what I find interesting enough to tell everyone else.
My Edublog nominations are:
1. Best individual blog - The Bamboo Project Blog - Michele Martin
2. Best group blog - Leader Talk
3. Best new blog - The Connected Classroom - Kristen Hokanson
4. Best resource sharing blog - Around the Corner - MGuhlin.net
6. Best teacher blog - The Blog of Ms. Mercer - Alice Mercer
11. Best educational use of video / visual - Moving at the Speed of Creativity
13. Best educational use of a social networking service - Classroom 2.0
I didn't vote on every category - if I couldn't think or find someone easily, I didn't vote for it. I wish I could say my blog reading is as well rounded as the Edublogs nominations are!